Welcome

Just would like to take a moment to welcome each and everyone of you to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about Brandon and I cooking adventures as I plan to post as often as possible.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Been awhile....

I know it's been awhile since my last blog... So a quick update.

This week has been a busy week. I processed tons of berries for my Jam and hoping to get it all cooked this weekend since I ran out of Jars and Sure-Jell. Didnt get much exercise in since the heat here in good ol Smyrna has been horrible. Looking forward to changing up my routine alittle thru the summer and going to try to get into that "hot yoga" and maybe even some step classes.

Like always today is FARM day! I just love helping my mother and father out on the farm and today I get to help harvest the first picking of the spring season, Itialian Flat Beans!!! Now we're just a small farm so we dont grow everything but yesterday when the truck came in from South Florida it was filled with lots of fresh stuff... So my bright ideal for the week is to make a 3 bean side dish, it's going to be full of color and I can't wait to post pics.

Next week the cukes should be about ready which means my cannin will turn to pickles and relishes.

Stayed tuned for I have been picuture taking and soon to blog them

No comments:

Post a Comment